We can propose for sale the following Four (4) SISTERs RIVER TYPE DRYBULK BARGES (DOUBLE HULL) (AR-B6254)
DIRECT FROM THE OWNERS
AR-B6254 // RIVER TYPE, DRYBULK BARGES (DOUBLE HULL)
90 x 11 x 4,4 m
10 ballast tanks
Further details can be provided only against NAMED interest.
Shortage of floating docks!
It is known that there is an impressive shortage of secondhand floating docks for sale.
An idea could be to purchase a ballastable ponton with own piping systems and pumpsystems and to use this as the tanktop and built sidewalls on the excisting pontoon.
This saves substantial time, as only the sidewalls are to be built and the electric systems intalled. The total costs of same, including the purchase price of the pontoon would substantially cheaper than to have a floating dock built.
We have for sale a ballastable pontoon with following outline details
21.750 tdw , can load 20.000 tons on deck
dims 122 x 37 mtrs – depth 7.60 m – draft when fully loaded 5.7 m
Deck area 4.465 m2 – 15 tons/m2 – deck length can be increased by steel platforms
Ballast cap 28.939 cbm – pumps 2000 cbm/hr
Another benefit in having a dock constructed by above suggestion is that the towage of a pontoon is easier and cheaper and much more safe then the towage of a full and completed dock.
By having the pontoon towed to the destination and have the conversion done on the location it will also be very favourable for any buyer.
Price for the ponton USD 750.000 with prompt delivery as is where is Holland
Can develop for sale the following Non Propellered Water Barge.
Built :1970 , Salamis island
Loa : 16.00 m
Breadth : 5.00 m
Draft : 1.40 m
Gross tonnage : 128.69 Net tonnage : 109.01
Tank Capacity : 50 tons
Located in Stylis , Greece.
Attached G.A Plan
Can guide owners price ideas.
(All details provided with good faith but without guarantee/prejudice)
Self propelled Jack-up Liftboat for Charter !
Accommodation: 160 pax (can be extended to 200 pax by adding modularized accommodation blocks)
Daily Bareboat Charter rate is just about usd 17,500-18,500/day
Status: the Liftboat will be ready for delivery 3 to 5 months from the award of the Charter Agreement, LOA or LOI signed and Advance Payment.
2) The following is the brief particulars of the Liftboat:
– The Liftboat is a triangular shaped, three (3) legged, self propelled and self elevating lift boat designed to the requirements of American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).
– 320-foot (97.5 meters) long legs of cylindrical type and is capable of working in water depths of 20 feet (6 meters) to 65 m
– The Levingston 320 EX has approximately 12,916 sq. ft. (1,200 sq. meters) available deck space along with 405 MT of net deck load capacity and 400 MT of consumables for an endurance of 14 days for a total variable load capacity of 905 MT
– The Vessel is propelled with three (03) 1100 KW Schottel azimuth thrusters at the aft and one Schottel 570KW bow tunnel thruster for offshore maneuvering.
– Accommodation is arranged for 160 persons total including 2 VIP cabins and crew accommodations. Two (2) 80 men lifeboats are arranged each side of the MOU according to the GA.
– 2 leg encircling cranes 272 MT capacity each with a 42.7 meters (140 foot) boom encircling the starboard and port leg which allows for more usable deck space accessible by the main crane.
3) Further and for your reference, please find attached the following set of documents – against charterer details
– Levingston 320EX Technical Specifications
– GA drawings
– Equipments Maker List
We have one brand new high standard 150pax jackup barge, self-propelled, with DP1 for sale.
Specs: against buyers details.
Price: Ex-yard China USD39-40m, negotiable
Temr of payment: 30% payment before delivery and 70% within 6 months by bank L/C or bank payment guarantee. All are negotiable if all parties come together for serious discussion (table top meeting).
It is still available for sale. The price is US$1.4 million per vessel FOB China.
As for DWT, depending on what cargo the barge is carrying. If carry palm oil, the DWT will be approx 5000 tons. If carry diesel, DWT is about 4800 tons.
PRODUCT OIL TANKER
M/T NO. 11 CHANG SUNG,
BUILT: JAN. 1, 1992, KOASANKYO CO LTD., JAPAN
LOA/B/D: 52.48 / 9.00 / 4.00 M
GRT: 372 T
DWT/DRAFT: 600 T / 3.540 M
M/E: HANSHIN LH28G 1,000 HP X 355 RPM X 1 SET
G/E: YANMAR 6HAL-N 110 HP X 1,200 RPM X 2 SETS
CARGO TANK CAPACITY: 10 TANKS, 735.435 KL
CARGO PUMP: SCREW PUMP 300 KL X 2 EA, 8 INCH
SPEED: BALLAST 13.0 KNOTS, LADEN 11.0 KNOTS
FO TYPE/CONSUMPTION: MFO380CST 90LITERS/HOUR
CREW COMPLEMENT: 6 P
HULL/BOTTOM: DOUBLE / DOUBLE
NAVIGATION AREA: COASTAL AREA
LAST/NEXT SS SURVEY: OCT. 12, 2016 / OCT. 11, 2021
NEXT 2ND INTERMEDIATE SURVEY: OCT. 11, 2017
DELIVERY: WITHIN 1 MONTH AFTER SIGNING CONTRACT
PRICE: INVITE BEST OFFER, AS BROKERS, CAN GUIDE THE OWNERS IDEA CLOSELY
PRODUCT OIL TANKER
M/T GEON WOO,
BUILT: APRIL 17, 2007, POCHANG SHIPBUILDING CO LTD., KOREA
LOA/LBP/B/D: 37.1 / 33.00 / 7.20 / 3.80 M
GRT: 151 T
DWT/DRAFT: 520 T / 3.1M
M/E: DAEWOO MAN V222TI, 720 PS X 1800RPM X 1 SET
G/E: DAEWOO MAN D2366 315 HP X 1800RPM X 1 SET
FO TYPE/CONSUMPTION: MGO 80L/H
CARGO TANK CAPACITY: 623.494 KL
PUMP CAPACITY: SEWON DUMP 6” X 2 EA
PUMP ENGINE: DAEWOO MAHA 720 HP X 1 SET
CREW COMPLEMENT: 5 P
FO TYPE/CONSUMPTION: MGO 80L/H
HEATING COIL: NIL
SPEED: TRIAL MAX 11.5KNOTS / SERVICE 10.0KNOTS AT FLL LOAD CONDITION
TRADING AREA: COASTAL AREA
HULL/BOTTOM: SINGLE / SINGLE
CURRENT LOADING CARGO TYPE: MGO ~ BUNKER C
LAST/NEXT SS SURVEY: MAY 4, 2012 / MAY 3, 2017
LOCATION: TRADING AT DOMESTIC OF KOREA
DELIVERY: WITHIN 1 MONTH AFTER SIGNING CONTRACT.
PRICE: INVITE BEST OFFER, AS BROKERS CAN GUIDE IT UPON REQUEST.