We can now develop for sale the following Jinglu blt Panamax Bulk Carrier
“BRAHMS” – MLT Flag
ABT 75,003 Dwt on 14.2m
225.00m loa 32.26m beam
Blt 06/11 JINGLU SHIPYARD China
NK SS 6/2021 DD 6/2021
Abt 89,730 cum grain
7 ho/7 ha
MAN B. & W. 5S60MC-C
ETA Singapore: 21.4.2021
ETA Qingdao 30.4.-3.5.2021
Last 10 cargoes:
1. soyabeans – Santos to Qingdao
2. coal – Paradip to Tuticorin
3. limestone and dolomite – Mina Saqr to Paradip
4. coal – Newcastle to Dahej
5. soyabeans – Aratu to Taichung
6. soyabeans – Sao Francisco do Sul to Tianjin
7. coal – Ust Luga to Itaguai
8. iron ore – Sept Iles to Dunkirk
9. bauxite – Porto Trombetas to Port Alfred
10. iron ore – Sept Iles to Point Lisas
Vessel will be open China mid-May and owners intend to undertake one short additional trip prior delivery to Buyers by latest 15th June (tbc) with SS/DD due.
Sellers can transfer WBTS on order at cost.
Idwal Marine inspection report from October 2020 is available on request.
Owners have also made some investigations into the possibility of upgrading the main engine/aux engines to Tier II during SS/DD – info on this available on request.
(All details given in good faith and for information)