FOR SALE PLEASURE VESSEL
shortly before completion (Sample photo for the planned interior)
48 m LOA
9,20 m BEAM
1,80 m DRAFT
– Keelplate 30mm
– Steelplates underwater 9mm
– Plates aft and bow 8mm
– Plates in between 5mm
– Wood Deck 70mm strong
– The hull is sandblasted, primer in- and outside, black paint over water, Jotun Antifouling underwater
– The deck is made from shougi ban japanese wood, later the deck needs the last work. Work in the water.
– Bull Eyes new made from aluminium with rubber ring to make it watertight, 10mm acrylic glas inside
– Buildings and Chimney are made from double planked wood, main deck windows are made from wood, water tight under the deck with tarpaper, all buildings have a connection with steel to the hull
– 11kW electrical Anchor winch
– 2x 100m chains
– 2x 350kg Anchors
Diesel electric drive system 200 kw with 160 kw electric motor
– 200kW Genset for driving- Scania Diesel Motor
– Contactor working as a clutch for driving forward and a second one for driving backwards
– both controlled from the bridge
– 40.000l of Diesel tanks
– 500l daily tank in the machinery room- to pump the diesel from the bottom tanks there
– 8kW small generator for light, TV etc…
– Hydraulik Rudder with 4kW oil pump and tank
– Sensor with rudder position display on the bridge
– Simrad Go12 XSE Display
– Simrad Halo 20 Radar
– Simrad VHF RS20S D DSC
– GS25 Antenna
– Simrad Deepsounder
– Marine SAT TV for all cabins
– Airpressure shiphorn with compressor
– Classic and historical navigation light, top, aft, starport and portside lamps, powered with LED light
– Classic 6m wood tender with Yamaha outboard motor 15hp
– Davits to lift up the tender on the ship- port side
– 4 cabins- with double beds in classic Italien villa design
– 1 apartment on deck- aft building with big sleeping room and bathroom
– kitchen on the lower deck
– eating area on the lower deck
– crew and storage room on the lower deck
– 4 Bathrooms with shower, toilet, washing basin, classic cement tiles, ceramic or mable tiles on the wall
– 2000l of freshwater in tanks
– Watermaker to produce sweet water to store it there
– the toilets are working with seawater
– outside shower on the balcony deck
To complete everything we need about 3 months.
Settlement via notary or lawyer.
Partial payments or down payment and the rest after completion.
This can then be discussed.
The interior finish is made specially for the buyer. Classic style with wallpaper, stucco, wooden floor, bathroom etc.
Selling price € 3.5 million complete including registration and all papers.
We forward requests directly to the owner